Sunday 19 April 2009

Don't Stand Like That!!!!!!

Wow......well I never knew that breathing and standing correctly could be such hard work!!!! I must say though, I did manage to get straight off to sleep last night by using the 4 second breath technique..........or was it the Guinness???!!!!!

.......(breathes in ...2.......3........4......and out ........2........3........4...)

It was very interesting for the last hour, to get a little sneak of how things may take shape, this being my first time involved of anything of this nature. It's surprising to find that, although I'd never heard the word "mesothelioma" prior to Dust, when speaking to my Mum about it, she told me that her best friend's father actually died from it.......and guess where he spent a lot of his life??

Look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment