Friday 17 July 2009

Tonight..Mum's night

Hi Guys

I just wanted to tell you what my Mum said tonight. I know it probably won't mean as much to you as it really does to me but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Apart from the whole 'we were all excellent' thing, she said that when we held the pics of June up at the end she wanted applaud JUNE and everything she did for herself ,her Mum, her family and everyone else because of what a courageous woman she was...she didn't coz no-one else was applauding then. To me it really showed how much of 'June' and this story we were really portraying across to the audience.

Whislt I'm here just want to say never worked with or met such an outstanding and wonderful bunch of people, I miss you all already like you will never believe in the whole world. I really hope we can all keep in touch and hopefully work together again in the future. You are all stars in my eyes and in the eyes of everyone who I know whose come to see it. I may cry now...bugger, I'm always so emotional.

Thank you to everyone for all your support and the laughs and giggles both in and out of the rehearsal room. Thank you to Alex for making this happen. Thank you to Ken for writing such a magnificent play. Thanks to Mads and Chris for telling us off when needed and bringing out the best in us. And mostly thank you June for being the inspirational, brave and amazing woman that you were.

Love you all and have loved every part of this production.

Thank you to everyone.

Alice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment