Sunday 7 June 2009

Ok I said I would blog it up a little to try and revive it, ideas though of in bars are always good!
Roger told me to so Im gonna do what the Judge says!
Had excellent times out with you all after rehearsal yesterday. We have definately bonded now...im so excited (which is entirely unlike me as you know)
Its a new revelation to me that in addition to everything im gaining from this experience, I might get to have some fabulous new friends too :)
Chris asked what we want to get out of this experience. You will not believe me, but Im hoping to get some additional confidence from being in this play. Real confidence, not the transient sort that tends to desert you just when you need it most. I come accross all confient but I think thats just my excellent acting skills! I also really need to sort my voice out. I talk for like six hours a day during term time and Im sure im damaging my voice/ not using it properly because I loose it so regularly. Not that I don't love my sexy gruff voice, but I don't think its going to go down too well infront of an audience! I need to understand how to use the volume of my voice in a good way, so I can be a better teacher...and actor too darling!
See you all soon, three days a week now guys!!! We're goin to be seeing a lot of each other :)
Jo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment